Tuesday, December 8, 2015

one-liners//this is a food blog again

I've been dipping into old notes I wrote on my phone...some of them seem pretty insightful and o.k. i think of how "young" I was at a time stamp of two years ago. but if i didnt know anything about who wrote these notes, I wouldn't feel a temporal connection:

(I am pairing these with pictures of food because I want this to become a food blog again.
More culinary efforts to come.)


why do i feel the need to peruse your daily
hourly
minutely posts when I
have Maya Angelou right next to me


Mediocre fried chicken and decaf Americano.


at night, she blocks the time box~


reverberating through a light wooden headboard


To John Belushi,


this library is like a stuffy nose.


a pound is 454 grams


lemons

No comments:

Post a Comment